Monday, January 4, 2010

My SCAD for January 3rd


More ice pack holders
Originally uploaded by fleasha_
I am calling it Jan. 3 because I slept all day Sunday and didn't wake up until 6pm. So, my third day of the new year started at 6 pm and ended at 6 am. (I can only claim 12 hours because I couldn't sleep all day today... work happens). I got this *crafty* thing done by 5:30AM.

I ended up making two more ice pack pouches because over the weekend my boss broke a bone (or more) in her foot. We won't know anything until she goes to the doctor today because she's like me, we hate the emergency room and refuse to go unless absolutely necessary.

So here you have it, my day 3 SCAD.

Check out the fabric. I think its cute. I bought it as a remnant from Walmart a LONG time ago. It had to have been a huge piece because I've made a couple other things with it and I have even sent some it to a swap partner. What makes it cute and perfect for this ice pack is that it is covered with anthropomorphic first-aid related items.



IMAG0323.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment